Volume 2, Issue 35
August 27, 2009
The 5-step daily detox program
Last week, I told you that eating a purely organic diet isn't enough to protect you from chemicals in the environment. There is, in fact, no way to avoid chemicals. They're everywhere. Fortunately, God must have been thinking about the crazy way we live even when He first created us. That's because He designed us with a very powerful detoxification system.
Our bio-chemical detoxification system is extremely effective at rapidly binding up toxins of all kinds, and then eliminating them from the body. So what we need to do in this day and age is to make sure that this system is in full working order every single day. Here's a simple way to do just that:
(1) Drink at least two quarts of purified water every day. Don't wait until you're thirsty. Drink the water anyway. This is will help your kidneys drain the chemicals from your body. A particularly good idea is to drink 16 ounces of water right after you get up in the morning. That's because your liver and kidneys have been working all night, and your body is primed to eliminate the chemicals these organs have been detoxifying.
Why Native Chinese Have Half the Rate of High Blood Pressure as their American Cousins
They use a 5,000-year-old formula that works even when conventional remedies fail. Modern studies show it works!
Click Here To Learn More
(2) Eat a diet high in vegetables, especially the leafy green and the red and orange vegetables.ÿ This will provide the fiber that your bowels need to eliminate toxins.ÿ It's critical that your bowels move every morning to eliminate toxins.
(3) Avoid a diet too high in animal protein.ÿ Animal protein, when it's excessive, decreases of your liver's ability to bind and remove toxins.
(4) Exercise regularly. Almost all toxins hide in the body in fat deposits. Every time you exercise you burn these deposits and release the chemicals they contain. Then your body can eliminate them.
(5) Take the following supplements that your body rapidly uses up in the detoxification process:
N-acetyl cysteine — 100 mg per day
Spirolina Pacifica — at least 5 grams per day
L-Glutamine — 750 mg per day
Additional soluble fiber such as psyllium, stabilized rice bran, or oat bran - at least 5-10 grams per day.
A good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement
Alpha Lipoic acid — 200-400 mg per day
You can find most of these in two scoops of my Super Immune QuickStart, which you can order from Advanced Bionutritionals. Call 800-791-3395 to order.
This is the detox program I've been recommending to my patients for years. And it works!
We are like fish swimming in a contaminated aquarium. And you need to have a body that's properly equipped for the challenge. This challenge will make sure your body works like God designed it to.
Finding your Real Cures,
Frank Shallenberger, MD
REF: "Study by Environmental Group Shows Toxic Chemicals End Up in Blood Samples," WebMD, Kathleen Doheny Published May 4, 2009.
Copyright 2009 Soundview Publishing, LLC
If someone forwarded you this email, and you'd like to receive your own Real Cures Alert, please sign up on our website: www.secondopinionnewsletter.com
We have a strict anti-spam policy. We know how important your privacy is to you. That's why we do not share your email address with anyone.
To contact us:
PO Box 8051
Norcross, GA 30091-8051
Real Cures Health Alert is a complimentary e-mail service from Real Cures Newsletter written by Dr. Frank Shallenberger.
To unsubscribe from future mailings, please follow this link to manage your email preferences.